Sunday, January 1, 2012

They Don't Love You Like I Love You.


SO, I did this block about 6 months ago as part of a printing/show, up in Milwaukee, WI, at Redline, to which I was invited by my friend Jenie Gao . However I did it in such a short period of time, and it stressed me out so much, after I finished, I just wanted to forget about it. Anyway, I only recently got the edition finished (edition of 13 for super conceptual reasons) and just got it photographed.

Enjoy. Or don't.
30" x 20" block printed on 34" x 25" lenox paper. One of the first woodcuts I've done on plywood in FOREVER. Which reminded me how awesome MDF is.

2 comments:

  1. yeahyeahyeahs? also, did yo have to use plywood cause of the weight of the steamroller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me a completely different reason for doing this piece. Nice.

    ReplyDelete