Tuesday, June 26, 2012

dickface vol.1 part 1/3

Oh hai. Been awhile hasn't it?

News and updates shall be coming soon, but for right now let's just discuss the here and now okay?  AT THE MO I am working on a follow up to a zine/book/piece of shit thing I did 4 years back now called, "dickface."  I have meant to get this off the ground a number of times and figured now would be a good a time as any and also as kindof a last big thing before (spoiler alert!) I left St. Louis.

So here is the cover and the first five images from the book I did all those years back.  VOL.2 of "dickface." entitled "#occupymydick" is going to have a similar look and feel but hopefully be better, with more images and the like.  Enjoy! Parts two and three to come shortly as well as teasers for the new one.










No comments:

Post a Comment