Friday, February 12, 2010

Two-Headed Monster Robot! Fight!



Poster I collaborated on with my friend Jun Nakamura for our upcoming show at the end of February (the 26th to be exact). If you are in the St. Louis area you should most def come out, it'll be pretty awesome...hopefully...at least not a total pile of shit. The show will have a bunch of my prints as well as a bunch of Jun's AND a few prints that we both worked on together. There will be some other stuff there too that should be pretty neat to look at with your eyeballs.
The show is going to be at the Community Arts Media Project or, CAMP, and go from 6pm till 10pm. It'll be good fun, bring your friends! Between now and then I'll post a few images of the collaborative prints and a few other ones that I haven't bothered to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment