Monday, March 15, 2010

gather round! it's design time!

So this is a design I just finished doing up for my girlfriend's Second Life space called Deadbolt, that also hosts a gallery of my work. So if you're into that Second Life thing you can see it here .

ALSO, here is another design that I just did a couple of weeks ago for the Washu printmaking department for sweatshirts that are going to be printed...apparently? I dunno, I haven't seen them yet so I don't know if it's true or not.

Finally, here is a design I did for a friend of mine who goes to school up at Marquette University. I did this about 2 years ago I would guess and damn, I've drawn alot more robots since then.


Till next time!
<3,
Robotic Arms

1 comment:

  1. they should already be there. i dropboxed them last month.

    ReplyDelete