Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fly. 56/183.



I made Jun add the fly to our list of animals because I really really REALLY wanted to do the Fly from the 1958 film. I also decided to make the Fly drinking coffee for Mike Pennekamp's "monsters drinking coffee" project so I could pay him back for the flamingo drawing he did for me. So I guess I'm kindof cheating but shit, I spent way too much time on this dumb thing.

The background didn't turn out quite how I would have liked but I got tired of dicking with it and didn't want to redraw the whole thing. And as you may have noticed (though I doubt it) I've been spending alot of time lately working on drawing realistic clothing and adding folds and shadows and all that good shit.
Meh.

1 comment:

  1. I knew something was awry with this drawing- dude got himself two coffee pots. It's cool though, I'm assuming the one being thrown/dropped is actually coffee and the other is a brewed bled of dog shit and old fruit... Because, you know, he's a fly.

    ReplyDelete