Monday, July 25, 2011

Finch. 54/183.



Darwin's finches, ya'know? I basically just wanted to draw Darwin and didn't feel like drawing a damn bird. I did a few more sketches of just the bird and hated them all and started a pixel art one, and was just unhappy with the direction it was going.

So yeah this was basically just a prep sketch but I think I was having a shitty day drawing, and didn't persue a cleaned up version. Besides I need to get caught up. I also spilled beer on this drawing so I didn't really finish it completely. Meh.
</complaining >

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is awesome! Do you mind if I use this in a school project? I'll 100% give you full credit and link the picture back to your blog, in case my classmates want to see more of your art. Thanks! - Ashley

    ReplyDelete