Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Saint Paul Review: Intro!

As of right now, if y'all aren't aware, I live in St.Louis Missouri, however I will, most likely, only be here for another year or so. With that in mind I have decided to try as many varieties of my favorite St.Louis cuisine, the St. Paul sandwich. What is a St. Paul sandwich, you ask? Well a St. Paul is made up of white bread, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mayonnaise, and...egg foo yong! And it's fucking awesome. So over the next year I am going to be sampling these delights from as many chinese restaurants as possible and am going to be reviewing them right here! So look forward to that...in the future!


This is a drawing I did in...January, I think? I was initially going to make it into a screenprint but i may never do it as it is very low on my list of priorities. So whether I end up doing that or not, I figure I may as well let the internet see it. fucking METAL, right?


more info about st. pauls can be found at wikipedia!

No comments:

Post a Comment