Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Argali. 9/183.


GETTIT? it's an Argali wearing Argyle? FUNNY yeah?!
okay, I know, it's not.

I was really hoping to beat Jun today by uploading my Argali first but then I decided it would be a really great idea to spend over 2 hours painting this stupid thing. oh well.

Tomorrow is the Armadillo.
ALSO. If you have any suggestions for killer animals we should draw, TELL US! or at least one of us.

ps. not sure how I feel about that cropped version so here is the whole shabang.
It's got a kindof nice Gilbert Stuart's unfinished portrait of George Washington feel yeah? Except not of a president and not good.

3 comments:

  1. the painting is nice. i think i like the cropped better. maybe if you stroke the border itll look less abrupt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm it is okay but i know u can do better. keep on working on the paintings and pictures.+ u r so much better than me when i do anything artistic at all.

    ReplyDelete