Sunday, December 6, 2009

i am going to kill myself, reanimate, then kill myself again.

Alright holy shit, I have been busy as fuck. I have my final bullshittings (read as "critiques") monday and tuesday so I have been swamped trying to get worked finished. The good news with that is that soon I shall be free from school and have more time to do what I want and more importantly WHEN i want.
In other news my cat is trying to eat our christmas tree right now and I think I am going to murder him. It'll be one of those murder-suicides you know? Whatever, I'm sure you'll see it on the news.
Anyway, before I start rambling, here are two album covers(art and typography) I did over the summmer for two bands off the Realicide label. Both of them are amazing though Praey has disbanded. Hopefully they will do something else cause they are baller dudes and made some good stuff while they were together. And Mavis is a fucking dope motherfucker. Fuck!

lines done by hand, everything else done in photoshoop
MAVIS CONCAVE

done in pen, pencil, ink, charcoal, and acrylic paint
PRAEY

No comments:

Post a Comment